Professional grade audio cable for exceptional performance, Ideal for digital / analog speaker and home theater systems as well as car audio systems. Specially designed, high purity, low signal loss and enhanced emphasis on the low end for loud, clear and bold audio reproduction
- Material – CCA wire offers the same signal frequency and reliability in terms of corrosion resistance to copper wire. The advantage of the CCA speaker wire is lighter and more flexible than copper wire. The cost of CCA vs Oxygen free copper is much lower and you can enjoy the same functions and reliability as copper wire without paying the extra cost for the installation.
- Tough, yet flexible white insulated jacket is market with a stripe on one side for polarity and is marked with FT count for easy installation.
- 99 Strands 0.16mm conductors provide exceptional performance, sound quality for professional speaker and audio connections
- Pair with banana plugs, spade tips, or bent pin connectors for professional custom installations.
- Pull-Out Box with multiconductor cable reduces need to pull multiple wires for easy installation