The Rockville RHT8C high performance 8″ Desktop wood speaker stands are designed with appearance, performance, and quality in mind. These stands are perfect for Computer speakers, Bookshelf speakers, and studio monitors!. Our stands are finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel. These stands are constructed from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance. Unlike our competitors who use particle board we use a higher quality wood in the construction of our stands. With the included EVA speaker isolation pads you can feel confident that your speakers will be sturdy and perform optimally. The load capacity of these stands are 66 lbs. Most other stands on the market have a maximum load capacity of 20 lbs. which really is not enough for a lot of speakers on the market. These stands are sturdy, built well, look great, and out-perform the competition so buy with confidence!
- (2) 8″ Wood Bookshelf Speaker Stands For Klipsch R-15PM Bookshelf Speakers
- Finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel.
- Made from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance. Isolation pads create a no-slip surface as well as improve acoustical performance.
- 72 lbs. load capacity allows you to use a heavier speaker without compromising stability. Specifications: Stands Height: 8″. Base plate size: 11.8″ 9″. Top Platform size 1: 9.25″ 7.28″.
- Item Load weight capacity: 66 lbs. Item weight per pair 9.6 lbs. Shipping weight 11.5 lbs. Color: Wood. Shipping dimensions 13.8″ x 10″ x 11.4″. Product dimension 11.8″ x 9″ x 8″