Whether it’s the crescendo of a symphony or cacophony of party, high-quality audio allows you enjoy your favorite music, movies or video games. Use the digital optical cable to quickly connect a CD player, game console, or other audio component to a home theater system. Then sit back and enjoy some wonderful sound.
Digital Optical Audio Cable Supports:
– All standard and high-definition devices with a Toslink (S/PDIF or Optical) port, like sound bars, televisions, game consoles/PlayStations, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray players, home/audio theater receivers, preamplifiers, digital satellites, audio processors or digital-to-analog converters (DACs).
– S/PDIF, ADAT’s, Dolby Digital, & DTS.
– Uncompressed PCM audio, compressed 5.1 to 7.1 surround sound systems including Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD High Resolution and LPCM.
2 x Digital Optical Audio Cable (6 feet)
- DISTORTION-FREE FIBER OPTICS- Top-notch optical fiber core provides this Digital Optical Audio Cable with great sound quality.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY- Digital audio cable works with multi-channel surround sound. High fidelity signal transfer. Uncompressed PCM audio and compressed 5.1 to 7.1 surround sound systems including Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD High Resolution and LPCM.
- 24 K GOLD PLATED CONNECTORS- Corrosion resistant gold plating keeps connectors clean and ensures the signal stabilization.
- DURABLE MATERIAL- Digital optical cable constructed with durable, lightweight & flexible nylon braided jacket and removable rubber caps guarantee long service life for the Toslink Cable.
- SIZE & QUANTITY- There are 2 Digital optical audio cables in each package. Each cables is 6 feet (1.8m ) long.