The ideal balance of a high end car audio system requires the perfect mix of speaker tone, deep bass impact and clean undistorted power. With MB Quart we make it simple to develop the impeccable Formula for a great sounding system. The Formula line offers a high end sound quality though a full line of aluminum dome tweeters with polypropylene cone speakers. These components can be matched with 400 watt peak power, dual 4 ohm subwoofers to command the deep bass frequencies all powered by the Q-Stasis circuitry amplifiers in the Formula line up.
- Pair MB Quart FKB169 6×9″ 300 Watt Coaxial Car Speakers. RMS Power Handling: 75 Watts (Per Speaker) / 150 Watts (Per Pair). Peak Power Handling: 150 Watts (Per Speaker) / 300 Watts (Per Pair). Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohms. Frequency Response: 46 Hz – 20 kHz. Sensitivity: 88 dB. Crossover Point: 1 kHz +3K. Crossover Slope: 12 dB. Tweeter Dome Material: Aluminum dome tweeters deliver great sound with increased reliability.
- Speaker Surround: Butyl rubber surrounds provide durability and deeper mid-bass impact. Voice Coil: Pure Copper voice coil creates a strong magnetic field with a very thin extrusion. Voice Coil Former: Kapton voice coil former is lightweight and efficiently dissipates heat. Spider: Natural fiber allows flexibility while the infused epoxy gives strength during the manufacturing process.
- Cone Material: Lightweight thermal-formed polypropylene cones enable faster midrange response. Surround/Cone Coupling: The cone/surround connection utilizes a high temp adhesive which assure the cone and surround do not separate in high power uses or extremes of weather. Gasket: A textured ABS gasket assures a rigid linear seal to the mounting surface.
- Tinsel Leads: Highly conductive while remaining flexible during high power applications. Cooling System: Over-coil cooling system allows air exchange over the voice coil through the spider. Internal Crossover: 6 dB internal crossover integrated into the design to assure smooth midrange to tweeter frequency transitions. Frame: Heavy gauge progressive-die stamped steel frames for ultimate rigidity.
- Motor: Ferrite magnet motor creates a strong magnetic field while remaining small enough to fit nearly every application. Connectors: Use spade connectors or solder direct for the best connection. Tweeters: 1 inch tweeters produce clear highs while handling plenty of power without sound harsh. Mounting Diameter/Cut Out: 8.64″ x 5.98″ inches. Outside Diameter: 10.35″ x 7.20″ inches. Mounting Depth/Chassis Depth: 3.35″ inches.