The ultimate Mini AV to 3 RCA Cable for Composite Video and Stereo Audio Signal!
The AV Cable connects camcorders to TVs/monitors for playback, and to video recorders for copying footage to storage media. It carries composite video and stereo audio signals.
plug Easily connects your camcorder to a TV, One end features a Straight TRRS 3.5mm connector, which plugs into the camcorder, and the other end has three RCA connectors, one for composite video and the other two for stereo audio
· Works with camcorders made by Sony, Panasonic, JVC, and others.
· 3.5mm mini phone plug at one end and 3 RCA plugs at the other end.!
· Cable Cord Length 5ft.
· Carries composite video and stereo audio signals! · Connects camcorders to TVs/monitors for A/V playback.
· Connects camcorders to video recorders for copying footage.
This is shielded the line, suitable for high-end audio products.
- Designed to connect 3.5mm male plug to 3RCA Audio Video female The CTIA-OMTP adapter has been added to the product. The audio cable 3.5 plug of this product is connected using the OMTP interface. If your device’s headphone jack is a CTIA connection, you will need to use the CTIA-OMTP adapter. There will be no noise after using the adapter. If your device’s headphone jack is an OMTP connection, you do not need to use the CTIA-OMTP adapter when using an audio cable.
- High quality corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors provide superior stereo audio transmission without signal loss and noise
- 3.5mm aux to 3 RCA stereo audio cable allows you to connect portable audio devices with home audio system, such as a Smartphone (not support iPhone), MP3 player or tablet to a TV, AV receiver, amplifier, projector or other RCA-enabled device
- Bi-directional function allows you to connect a DVD player, TV, Wii box, video camera, VCR, or other equipment with legacy RCA connectors to speakers or AV receivers with a 3.5mm stereo mini-jack for audio only
- Cable length: 1.5 m / 5ft; red, white plug then left and right channels, yellow plugs connected video signal.