Acoustic Audio by Goldwood High Definition Series HD726 7.1 in-wall/ceiling speaker system. This system is perfectly matched and consists of: (4) rectangular front in-wall HD speakers, (2) round rear in-ceiling HD speakers, (1) dedicated true center channel in-wall HD speaker and (2) 10″ in-wall HD subwoofer. This is the ultimate entertainment package to build your very own home theater surround sound system. The speakers mount seamlessly into any wall or ceiling, so they won’t take up precious shelf or floor space. Each speaker has been designed to provide the best sound quality. The entire system can handle 2,750 watts of power and features authentic 6.5″ Kevlar cones, butyl rubber surrounds and titanium tweeters. Installation is easy because of the speakers’ quick-turn mounting arms. The grills are white and can be painted to match specific decor. Speaker wire is included.
- Acoustic Audio 9 piece home speaker 2-way set, 4 HD-650 wall speakers, 30Hz-22 kHz, 98dB, 2 HD-6 ceiling speakers, 32Hz-22 kHz, 98dB, 20-300W per speaker, 8ohm, 6.5″ woven fiber bulletproof woofers
- Butyl rubber surrounds, pivoting titanium tweeters, rectangular cut out 7.375″ x 10.75″, overall 8.875″ x 12.25″, depth 3″, round cut out 7.875″, overall 9″, depth 3.25″, low profile housings
- HD-6c wall center channel 3-way speaker, 20-350 watts, 33Hz-22 kHz, two 6.5″ woofers, 12mm soft dome tweeter, cut out is 19.25″ x 7.5″, overall is 20.5″ x 8.75″, depth: 3.25″
- 2 HDS10 wall passive sub speakers, 20-300W each, 26Hz-200Hz, 10″ woofers, cut out is 10.625″ x 10.625″, overall is 12″ x 12″, depth is 3.75″, these passive subs require a WS1005 sub amp each
- Use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, surround sound, home theater, multiple room systems, this listing and price is for complete 9 piece in wall and in ceiling speaker set