Please be advised that “Professional” installation of all of our products is recommended and encouraged. Installation by a professional installer increases the length of any applicable warranty on most Boss Audio Systems products. The warranty is void, however, on product that is damaged during installation by a non-professional installer. Professional installation should also ensure trouble-free usage for years to come.
- POWER: Maximum Power Output of 1200 Watts at 2 Ohms into one channel. MAX power output of 600 Watts at 4 Ohms into one Channel. This amplifier is designed to run your subwoofer(s) giving them the power that they need to perform as they were meant to
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. Speaker level inputs will be used to connect the BA1200 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the BA1200 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- LOW-PASS CROSSOVER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter’s frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- SWITCHABLE BASS BOOST: Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- DIMENSIONS: The BA1200 is 10 inches in Depth, 9.6 inches in Width and 2 inches in Height. It can be installed in a variety of different places due to its’ slim and compact design
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a Powerful 3 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon Dot Com