This Car DVR features HDR video, loop recording, no leakage of seconds, 170 Degree super wide angle lens video recorder, 4″ IPS 1080P HD display, motion detection, G-sensor, Night Vision Fill Light, parking monitor, support TF card, etc. Perfect for your safety driving!
- Type: Car DVR
- Dimension: 42.52*30.71*10.24in (108*78*26mm)
- Weight: 10.52oz (298g)
- Front camera: 1080p
- Inside camera: 480p
- Rear camera: 720p
- Front wide angle: 170-degree
- Inside wide angle: 120-degree
- Rear wide angle: 140 degree
- Rear camera:.19.7ft. (6m) long cable, 2.5mm interface
- Display screen: 4.0 inch, IPS HD
- DDR: built-in 64M
- Reversing visual: support
- HDR: support
- Battery type: 320mah polymer lithium battery
- Lens rotation: adjust manually
- Fill light for night vision: support (open manually)
- Video format: AVI
- Front camera: adjustable up-and-down
- Front camera: 6-glass, F2.0aperture/ 170 Degree wide angle
- Camera solution: Max support 3M
- Compression format: H.264
- Inside camera: VGA 120 Degree
- Inside camera resolution: HD640x480 (25F/S)
- Function: loop recording, parking monitor, motion detection, G-sensor, language setting, sound record, date/time setting.
- 1 x Car DVR
- 1 x Rear View Camera
- 1 x Car Charger
- 1 x Holder
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x Bolts
- 1 x Adhesive Sticker
- 3 Lens: With three cameras to record, the front camera is Full HD 1080P, the rear view camera is 720P and the inside camera is 480P, can record anywhere around your car and inside of your car.
- Multifunction: HDR video, loop recording, no leakage of seconds, 170 Degree super wide angle lens video recorder, 4″ IPS 1080P HD display, motion detection, G-sensor, Night Vision Fill Light, parking monitor, support TF card, etc.
- FULL HD 1080P and Night-vision: dash cameras for cars have Full-HD video resolution, using H.264 photography compression technology. With fill light for night vision, need open manually.
- Wide angle: front camera lends wide angle 170-degres, inside wide angle 120-degree, rear wide angle 140 degree.
- Smart G-Sensor: will keep the important fragment recorded by G-sensor in your Micro SD Card, but not overwrite them by the Loop Recording system.