Length to choose: 3FT, 6FT, 10FT
The SiGuTie Toslink optical audio connection carries a digital audio stream using a fiber-optic cable. It is perfect for connecting your audio devices such as CD/DVD players to a receiver, preamplifier or audio processor
24k Gold-plated conductors and ferrules provide a secure and corrosion free connection with this heavy duty optical digital audio cable.
The engineered with durable PVC layers and braided jacket protects cable from permanently damaging the fiber core from accidental bent.
Note: Please Remove Protective Rubber before Install.
The optical cable should not ever bend less than 50°,so as not to damage the fiber core.
Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
- Heavy duty Toslink audio cable connects Blu-ray players, satellite DVRs, computers, DAT recorders, game consoles, or other audio devices with a digital optical interface (S/PDIF) to your AV receivers.
- Premium Toslink cable engineered with durable PVC layers and braided jacket increases durability and protects the cable from nicks, cuts, and kinks.
- Polished heavy duty metal connectors and gold plated tips provide a secure and corrosion free connection with this heavy duty optical digital audio cable.
- Fiber optical cable eliminates electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI).
- Supports uncompressed PCM audio or compressed 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound including Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD.