Solid Design = Solid Sound You care a lot about sound. We hear that. (Lol.) But that’s why you’re here, right? Featuring a premium, energy-absorbing MDF column, 5″ x 5″ top plate and rubber isolation pads, these stands are the most robust design we have to offer. If you’re looking for something to hold your (20-pound or less) bookshelf speaker proudly, this stand volunteers as tribute. Goes Both Ways (Giggity) Carpet or hard floor? There’s no right choice. (Actually, that’s not true. Hard floor all day. Have you seen those vacuum infomercials? Yuck. But we’re not here to judge.) No matter what you’re working with, we’ll supply you with the footing you need. Hard floor? You’re golden. Carpet? You get spikes. Everybody wins. Buh-Bye Wires Wires? Why-er you letting them show? Sure, that was a terrible pun, but you know what’s worse? Visible wires, cords or cables. If you’re making the investment to upgrade your setup with speaker stands, why would you ever knock it back down a peg with ugly showing wires? Lucky you – Echogear’s not going to let that happen. These stands feature built-in wire concealing channels so you can bury those wires deep and away from judging eyes. Model: SFSBP
- 15 minutes: We’ve included all the necessary hardware in the box, so that’s all you’re going to need to assemble these stands. Don’t lie to us about “being too busy” – this is improving your listening experience we’re talking about here!
- Heavy-weight alert! Whoa, don’t be so sensitive. This is a good thing: These stands are made of solid, energy-absorbing MDF for serious stability.
- Carpet or hard floor? Doesn’t matter. We’ve included optional carpet spikes so that these stands will jive with whatever you’ve got going on.
- Hide yo’ wires! Seriously, hide ’em inside the built-in concealed wire path for a squeaky clean look.
- Included neoprene speaker isolation pads reduce vibration so you get that super-duper, solid sound! No, seriously – the stability these pads deliver will give you amazing acoustic quality. (You’re welcome.)