Comes with Micca brand 6ft optical Toslink digital audio cable.
NOTE: The FiiO D3 only supports PCM audio signals and does not support Dolby, DTS, or other surround sound signals. Therefore, it is important that the digital audio output of your device defaults to or can be set to PCM/LPCM output. Otherwise the sound output will be noise/static.
The FiiO D3 is a quick and easy way to convert digital audio output into high fidelity stereo analog sound. It is ideal for interfacing between modern digital audio/video devices with analog amplifiers or self-powered speakers. The D3 works with any playback source with an optical (Toslink) or coaxial digital audio output. Here are just a few of the devices supported:
– Digital TVs and HDTVs
– CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, and HD-DVD players
– Apple TV, Google TV (Revue)
– Game consoles: PS3 (All), XBOX 360 (Slim)
– Satellite/Cable receivers and DVRs, TiVO
– AV Receivers and Integrated Amplifiers
– Digital media players and streamers
– Built-in high-performance phase locked loop (PLL)
– WM8805 ultra low jitter digital receiver
– Supports up to 192KHz/24bit audio signal
– Optical and coaxial inputs with selection switch
– 2 channel standard stereo RCA output
– Indicator for digital receiving status (LOCKED)
– MINI USB power supply port (AC adapter included)
What’s in the box
– FiiO D3
– AC power adapter
– User’s manual
– Power supply：DC 5V
– Output amplitude：1.6V（0dB Fs）
– Frequency Response：20Hz~20KHz
– Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥90dB
– Crosstalk: 75dB
– Total harmonic distortion: <0.01%(10mW)
– Size: 61.6mm×49.1mm×21mm
- Converts coaxial or optical digital audio input to analog stereo output over RCA and 3.5mm mini jack
- Supports all popular sample rates including 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz, at up to 24-bit resolution
- Cirrus CS8416 digital receiver chip
- Switch selectable coaxial or optical input.
- Comes with Micca 6ft optical Toslink digital audio cable.