FosPower’s premium Digital Audio Coaxial Cable allows you to connect your Blu-ray/DVD player, HDTV, media player, set-top box, or any other audio device with a coaxial audio port to your audio processor, amplifier, audio mixer, sampler, synthesizer, speakers, or subwoofer through the S/PDIF interface.
Recessed Port Friendly
Ensure a stable connection with all types of coaxial ports to prevent loss of signal, including recessed ports that can be difficult to access or connect to.
The connector contains a very distinguishable orange base to help guide users to the correct port. Most digital audio ports are colored orange to be easily recognized, as devices increasingly have more input ports.
24k Gold Plated Connectors
FosPower’s premium audio cables are made from high quality 24k gold plated connectors that resist corrosion and reduce tarnish.
Dual Layer Braided and Mylar Shielding
Copper braided shielding combined with Aluminum Mylar shielding inside the PVC jacket provides cable flexibility and reduces unwanted EMI/RFI interference.
The core of the FosPower digital coaxial audio cables are covered with polyethylene foam (PF) dielectric insulation, which greatly minimizes signal loss.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Please refer to FosPower’s website for more information.
Diameter Thickness: 0.42in / 10.7mm
Conductor: Bare Copper Core
Dielectric Polyethylene Foam (PF)
Shielding Layer 1: Copper Braided Shielding
Shielding Layer 2: Aluminum Mylar Shielding
Capacitance: 53 pF/m
Impedance: 75 Ohm
- [MALE TO MALE] Connectors: 1 Digital Coaxial Audio male to Digital Coaxial Audio male 3ft cable.
- [COMPATIBILITY] Works on all types of digital coaxial audio ports, including hard to access recessed ports.
- [COLOR CODED CONNECTORS] Orange color-coded connectors on both ends of the connectors makes connecting your devices together as simple as possible.
- [STABLE SIGNALS] Polyethylene Foam (PF) dielectric insulator greatly minimizes signal loss.
- [BUILT FOR FLEXIBILITY AND QUALITY] The PVC jacket, copper braided shielding and aluminum foil shielding provide cable flexibility and greatly reduce undesired EMI/RFI interference.