1. Pass the power cord through the base from behind.
2. Wrap the excess power cord around the wire reel until only a small length of wire is left.
3. Connect the USB power supply to the Google Home Mini speaker.
4. Press the Google Home Mini into the stand base and close the cover.
2* Outlet Wall Mount Holder
Project Type: Outlet Wall Mount Holder
Color: white black
Size: 168*106*38 (mm)
Applicable: Applicable only to Google Home Mini version (excluding devices), not compatible with other devices!
- 【Plug-in design】 This socket wall mount allows any open socket to hold your for Google Home Mini Voice Assistant. You can install the device in your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, garage or office.
- 【No damage to the wall】You can easily install it in a few minutes without any tools or screws, while keeping the wall clean and beautiful.
- 【Excellent cable management】Unlike other brackets on the market, there are cable slots on the back of our brackets to accommodate messy charging cables and prevent them from falling off.
- 【Simple installation】just plug the speaker’s power into the socket, put the device into the stand, and plug the plug into the power source. Now you put your speakers on the counter and you can use them at any time.
- 【No voice and sound loss】no microphones and speakers are blocked.