Bluetooth Music Streaming:
Play high quality music wirelessly from your phone on your car audio with this Bluetooth audio receiver. Your mobile phone will automatically connect to the HomeSpot audio receiver when you start the car engine. Easy to install – simply plug it into your car audio system, then connect to your device with just one press of a button. If your phone has NFC, just tap it to the HomeSpot audio receiver to make an instant connection. For Bluetooth phones or computers without NFC, the pairing process is the same as if connecting to other regular Bluetooth audio receivers and speakers.
– 1 x HomeSpot NFC-enabled Bluetooth Audio Receiver for Car Audio
– 1 x 1A+1A dual usb car charger
– 1 x 3.5mm Aux cable
– 1 x micro-USB charging cable
– 1 x HomeSpot NFC-enabled Sticky Pad for Dashboard at
– 1 x Velcro stickers
Check out our Bluetooth Audio Receiver for Sound System at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009OBCAW2
Installation of Tap-and-Pair App (or any other NFC Bluetooth pairing handover app compliant to NFC Forum Specifications) is required for Android OS version 4.0.x, despite NFC hardware support by the phone. Tap-and-Pair app can be downloaded free of charge from Google Play Store. Phones that have been upgraded to 4.1/4.2 (Jelly Bean) do not require app installation for NFC Bluetooth pairing.
- Blutooth auto reconnect to your mobile phone when car engine start
- Bluetooth 4.0 ; Support A2DP profile; Store 8 paired devices
- Tap-and-pair and tap-and-connect the receiver with NFC-equipped Android, Windows 8 and Nokia phones
- Plug the receiver into car audio system through standard 3.5 mm jack; Dual USB car charger included
- Play music wirelessly from your Bluetooth-capable smartphone, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, Android.