The IM-SS-01 speaker floor stand is perfect for home satellite speakers weighing up to 4.5kg/9.9lbs. The stand can be height adjusted from 680mm-1100mm to match the ear level and give the most desirable sound distribution. The high-mass steel construction forms a solid frame to ensure stability in use and specially weight added base prevents from tipping over. Its cast-iron base features a concealed wire path to give a clean and neat look after installation. Single threaded insert of 5mm and keyhole on the rear of the speakers can be fitted to this speaker stand.
- Universal Surround Sound Speaker Stands (2 Stands) for home theater system satellite speakers. Ideal for front pair or rear pair positions for a 5-speaker set up. Compatible with most speakers on the market such as Bose Acoustimass, Bose Cinemate, Jewel Cubes, Lifestyle Speakers, Samsung, Klipsch, Yamaha, Polk, JBL, Panasonic, etc.
- Multiple speaker attachment methods including keyhole style, single bolt or screw type. Mount speakers using 1/4-Inch x 20 mounting screw or keyhole mount; Fits Single Thread Type Fitting , all hardware provided.
- The pole is height is adjustable from 26.8-Inch (680mm) to 43.3-Inch (1100mm), to place your speakers at optimal height for stereo or surround sound. Heavy-gauge offset steel pillar features integrated wire channel for cable management system through middle of stands.
- Floor-standing attractive sleek design lets you put speakers in the best position for sound quality. The heavy cast-iron base has four legs provides stability, even on thicker carpets.
- Includes top plate, L-shaped brackets and keyhole adapter, stable floorstanding base