Dolby Atmos and DTS: X sound can be yours, minus speaker clutter and installation hassle, with the 5. 1. 2-Ch HT-S5910 Home Theater Package. High-current amps develop 160 W/Ch to wrap your friends and family in 3D sound thanks to Dolby Atmos-enabled woofers concealed in the front speakers. The latest DTS and Dolby audio upmixing and virtualization technologies ensure the best reproduction from your chosen speaker layout. The receiver makes home entertainment easy with features such as Vocal Enhancer to boost dialog in-program; Zone B line-out ideal for a wireless headphone transmitter; powered Zone B audio distribution; video pass-through for 4K HDR; and AccuEQ speaker calibration with AccuReflex. Get your tunes flowing with digital and analog audio connections or tap and stream with Bluetooth wireless technology. Everything you need, down to a chunky 130 W subwoofer, is in one carton, ready to transform your evenings into events worth rushing home for.
- When playing any Dolby format, engaging Dolby Atmos height virtualizer enables a more immersive listening experience, creating a virtual Surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts without employing additional Surround or height speakers
- DTS Virtual: X is a surround virtualization technology that works with DTS: X, DTS formats, and non-encoded stereo soundtracks to create an immersive 3D sound-field from horizontal speaker layouts without height speakers connected. It uses algorithms to create a convincing sense of 3D spatiality through a 5. 1-ch layout, leaving you with a pair of channels for audio distribution in Zone B.
- With Dolby Atmos and DTS: x Audio formats, sounds in the movie scene are mapped to their corresponding Positions within the entertainment space, allowing any audio to be localized or moved from one speaker to another all around the audience in sync with the on-screen action. The sense of spatiality unlocks a new dimension to movies and games. Enjoy classic titles through your Dolby Atmos-enabled speaker system with Dolby Surround and DTS neural: x Upmixer finding localization cues in legacy soundtracks and remapping them for 3D playback
- Factory-matched speakers suit the amp’s personality and look cool in any room. Solid 2-Way front speakers include a 5˝driver and 1˝ tweeter and have a strong, confident, vibrant sound. Sealed enclosures house Dolby Atmos-enabled drivers powered by the Height channels. These reproduce the vertical dimension in 3D audio without any installation clutter. The center unit has two big drivers and tweeter while an active 130 W subwoofer with 10-inch cone punches out deep, taut bass for a visceral impact. Compact surround speakers are easily placed about the listening position, or use them in Zone B with a 3. 1. 2 layout in Main.
- The receiver has four HDMI inputs and one arc-enabled output that supports up to 18 Gbps transmission of 4K video at 50/60 Hz along with HDR (hlg, HDR10, Dolby vision), The BT. 2020 color Standard, and 4: 4: 4/24-bit video. Video passes from connected players through the receiver to the TV via one easily concealed HDMI cable. You can check your player, receiver, and TV are working harmoniously by calling up a transparent on-screen media input-output display to confirm playback conditions such as audio CODEC, sound mode, video frame-rate, video resolution, and HDR format without interrupting your program