Perfect for electric and electronic device or equipment such as home appliances, computers, printers and power tools, can be used at home, office, garage, warehouse and factory. MOUNTING CLIPS INSTALLATION GUIDE Draw a line with a pencil along the power strip where it is going to be positioned. Place the two mounting clips about 6″ away from each end of the power strip and align with the above line. Secure the mounting clips on the wall or floor with screws. Snap the power strip in place.
- 4 Feet Solid and Sturdy Whole Metal Housing Power Strip Surge Protector Extension Cord
- 12 Outlet, 6 Feet Power Cord, with Surge Protection up to 400 Joules
- Electrical Ratings: 60Hz/125V/15Amp/1875W. 110-125V 60Hz
- Horizontal Orientation Power Distribution
- ETL Approved and Listed (Conforms to UL STD.NO.1363 and UL STD.NO.1449, Certified to CAN/CSA STD.C22.2 No. 21)