Our SL800D is a passive in-wall subwoofer with an 8″ polypropylene woofer and a 10″ passive radiator to give you the richest low frequency response (bass) in the most compact package. This slim in-wall sub fills in the low notes missing from your movies and music and enhances overall sound quality without taking up any of your floor space. The SL800D includes the active 8″ polypropylene woofer that produce clear, full bass tones while a 10″ passive radiator enhances frequency response and gives you the most distortion-free sound. The SL800D is capable of handling up to 300 Watts of power so it can be paired with a robust amplifier. The perfect DIY weekend project, this in-wall sub has a paintable frame and grille to blend into any room.
- POWER: The SL800D has an 8 inch polypropylene woofer and a 10 inch passive radiator to produce the richest low frequency response while reducing distortion and vibration, so pair with a robust amplifier.
- SOUND QUALITY: Place the SL800D into the wall to fill in the low notes missing from your music and movies. It enhances the sound quality of your home theater for ultimate guest appeal.
- BASS: With 300 Watts of power handling, a deep bass sound is produced in a compact package and smaller enclosure for a controlled vibration system. The passive radiator increases the low frequency response.
- IN-WALL: Improve your audio entertainment without knowing it is there. The SL800D has a trimless look for a low profile when placed into a wall.
- DESIGN: The slim in-wall sub is trimless and features a paintable frame and grille, allowing this subwoofer to appear flush with surrounding design while taking up minimal floor space.