Aurum’s Ultra High-Performance, Unbalanced Stereo RCA Cable Pair for high-end audio systems and cable for surround sound systems delivers the purest low-frequency signals to your home stereo or home theater. This ultra-high-quality male-to-male RCA pair includes a 99.99% pure copper dual center conductor, double-shielded directional twisted pair center conductors, proprietary custom tooled gold/gun metal-plated connectors and a split-tipped center pin to ensure a tight connection and flawless signal transfer.
- ULTRA-HIGH PERFORMANCE: Aurum’s Unbalanced RCA Stereo Cable delivers surround sound and the purest frequency signals to your home stereo or home theater. A split-tipped center pin ensures a tight connection and flawless signal transfer.
- CONDUCTIVITY: The high conductivity of copper adds warmth to the audio and allows subtle sonic detail to come through, particularly on low frequencies. It features a braided gold cotton outer jacket that is durable and flexible. (1M / 3.2FT)
- HEAVY-DUTY SHEILD: This ultra high quality male-to-male RCA pair is so well shielded from RFI and EMI it will give you the kind of listening experience that makes your hair stand up. You’ll hear ever micro instrumental detail and every Foley nuance.
- DESIGN: The RCA cable includes a 99.99% pure copper dual center conductor, double shielded directional twisted pair center conductors and proprietary custom tooled gold/gun metal-plated connectors for optimal performance and corrosion resistance.
- AURUM PERFORMANCE: Aurum makes cables that do what we say they will. The integrity of each cable is carefully tested through our manufacturing process, so every cable delivers on performance. Sold as a pair in 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m lengths.