You deserve a musical experience of such an intense and immersive quality that will make you feel like you are sitting in a theater. Certainly, not all sound bars offer the right sound quality that you often desire for. If you are looking for a sound bar that would give you the right precision and loudness, to make your entertainment experience better, we present to you the Philips HTL1510B 2.1 Channel Sound Bar. With the combined power of dual speakers and a wireless subwoofer, this brilliant device provides you with an output of 70 Watts. Exceptional Sound Quality The Philips HTL1510B 2.1 Channel Sound Bar delivers an immersive sound with its dual speakers of 15 Watts each and a subwoofer of 40 Watts output which combine to give you a majestic sound quality. The two channels bring your favorite sound to an exciting new level and the brilliant subwoofer delivers adequate bass which neither eats the song’s melody nor makes it fall too flat. Wide Connectivity and Flexible Design The Philips HTL1510B 2.1 Channel Sound Bar boasts of a completely wireless Bluetooth connectivity experience which will ease your audio listening. With the digital audio input port, you can seamlessly connect your source device in case you don’t have access to Bluetooth. It comes in a space effective design with a sleek and elegant design with integrated wall bracket allowing you to have no worries when it comes to place it. The subwoofer also flaunts a compact design which won’t look too odd in a small living room.
- SOUNDBAR & SUBWOOFER: Philips 2.1 channel sound bar system with wireless subwoofer for optimized audio.
- POWERFUL WIRELESS SUBWOOFER: Active sub woofer provides the necessary bass. The Soundbar Bluetooth Subwoofer convinces with its output power of 40 watts and guarantees powerful bass.
- DESIGNED FOR SIMPICITY: Low-rise profile for the perfect fit in front of your TV, Flexible placement on the wall or tabletop
- ONE-CABLE CONNECT: Send audio and control information from the TV using a single cable
- AUDIO COMES ALIVE: Feel the subtle rumble of distant thunder and earthshattering sound as it pounds the air around you in the wireless subwoofer