The Pioneer gm-d9705 GM Series 2, 000 watt 5 Channel class D amp Features a rugged frame design with a high-quality, textured flat panel to combine strength and simplicity. The gm-d9705 5 channel automotive amplifier is rated at 2, 000 watts Max, with the a and B channels rated at 75 watts x 4 (RMS) and the subwoofer output rated at 500 watts at 2 ohms (RMS). compared to similarly priced multichannel amplifiers, The variable crossover networks on the gm-d9705 offer increased flexibility and give listeners more control. Use the wired bass boost knob to add 0 to 18 more dbs. This car amp has block terminals for a cleaner Installation and direct wire contact to minimize resistance.
- A/B channels: 75W RMS x 4 @ 4Ω
- A/B channels: 100W RMS x 4 @ 2ω
- Sine wave channels: 350W RMS x 1 @ 4Ω
- Sine wave channels: 600W RMS x 1 @ 2ω
- A/B Channel free rasp: 10hz-50khz