A workhorse when it comes to filling large spaces with the kind of big, lifelike high quality sound for all your outdoor entertainment. Built to withstand the elements, which means you’ll be enjoying great performance for years to come.Built to withstand the worst elements—salt-fog, UV, extreme temps or heavy rains, you name it.This patented technology analyzes the speaker entire Electro-acoustic and mechanical system for improved material selection and more efficient geometry.Aluminum grilles and bracket, with stainless steel and brass hardware means no rust—ever.
- Install your Atrium 6 Speakers in any large or open space-by a pool, in the patio, the sunroom, halls or office areas. They will deliver EXCEPTIONALLY GREAT SOUND, OUTDOORS OR INDOORS, no matter where you set them up
- Equipped with 5 1/4″ Dynamic Balance aerated polypropylene cone, 1″ anodized aluminum dome tweeter provide WIDER SOUND DISPERSION & SURPRISINGLY POWERFUL BASS. At 100W, frequency response as low as 60KHz and PowerPort bass venting, CUT THROUGH LOUD, JARRING BACKGROUND NOISES
- These loudspeakers come with a steeply-angled baffle design which can fill expansive spaces with big full-range sound that is sure to impress! GREAT AESTHETICS COMBINED WITH BEAUTIFUL LIVELY SOUND make these speakers a preferred choice among music lovers worldwide
- Atrium’s one-click SPEED-LOCK MOUNTING BRACKET offers EASY, ANTI-SLIP ONE-HANDED INSTALLATION – mount speakers vertically or horizontally, to deliver the best sound in a variety of situations. Simply mount the swiveling C-bracket, adjust the angle and fasten the speaker with a click
- THE SPEAKER FOR ALL SEASONS – its rugged durability, high environmental endurance and superior quality has helped Polk Outdoor Speakers pocket the all-weather Certification. These loudspeakers can EFFORTLESSLY WITHSTAND EXTREME TEMPERATURES AND HEAVY RAIN year after year