The Polk hts 12 subwoofer enhances home theater and music listening with powerful Deep bass. It Features a long-throw dynamic balance 12” driver, patented power port technology and a state-of-the-art 400W class D amplifier. Easily to access controls for volume, low pass filter, and phase correction. Connect via LFE (unfiltered/ low pass disabled) or stereo line level RCA inputs.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY SUB-WOOFER FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM-SIZED ROOMS – The HTS 12 features a 12″ front-firing long-throw woofer with Polk’s proprietary Dynamic Balance Technology designed to fill your room with immersive, three-dimensional sound in great clarity. The total frequency response is 22 Hz → .180 Hz and the nominal impedance is 8 ohms
- YOUR BEST BET WITH MODERN LOOKS & THUNDEROUS PERFORMANCE – The sleek rounded corners are a highlight, but this sub will surely take your movie & music experience up a notch with its deep rumbling bass from the in-built 200-watt amplifier (400W at peak)
- POLK’S PATENTED POWER PORT TECHNOLOGY delivers deeper bass response with its turbulence-smoothing diffuser that transitions air flow from the speaker into your listening area minimizing any kind of distortion & delivering rich full-range sound everywhere
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY & VERSATILITY – The sub comes with LFE & stereo line level inputs. Pair it with any of Polk’s Signature series 2-channel stereo speakers or create a complete home theater with S60 tower, S20 bookshelf & S35 center channel speakers
- ALL CONTROLS ON THE REAR PANEL – Controls for volume, low pass filter and phase toggle for optimum bass levels (0 to 180 degree) are in close reach – right on the back of the subwoofer. The front has a clean rich look with detachable grille
- Polk’s commitment & expert craftmanship with their use of advanced technology, master engineering, and innovation helps them bring out the BEST IN SOUND SYSTEMS AND SPEAKERS so you can SIT BACK, RELAX AND LISTEN WITH YOUR HEART