Features of DESTROYER 12D1: Impedance: Dual 1-Ohm Voice Coils. Special Custom Rubber Boot Magnet Covers Make the Woofer Look Nice and Protects the Magnet. Rubber Mounting Gasket Makes it Easy To Mount the Subwoofer Air-Tight. . High BL Magnetic Motor Gap. Nomex Spider is resistant to tearing and has the best long-term reliability over regular cotton and poly cotton spiders . Cutout Diameter: 11. 65” inches. Mounting Depth: 8. 66” inches. 25mm T-Yoke + 15mm Washer. Recone kits available at reasonable prices. Sealed Enclosure Volume: 1. 41-1. 77 Cubic Feet. Vented/Ported Enclosure Volume: 2. 12-2. 83 Cubic Feet. Frequency response: 37 Hz – 1K kHz. Sensitivity: 85. 9 dB. Weight: 49. 61 Lbs. . Shipping Weight: 54 Lbs. . Shipping Box Dimensions: 15. 75″ x 15. 75″ x 14. 37″ Inches
- Rockville Destroyer 12D1 12″ Competition Car Audio Subwoofer with USA Voice Coils!
- Rockville DESTROYER 12D1 12″ Dual 1-Ohm Car Subwoofer. Peak Power Handling: 8000 Watts. Program Power Handling: 4000 Watts . CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 2000 Watts. Voice Coils are made in the USA! 3″ 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with Aluminu
- Triple-Stacked 300 Oz Y35 Magnets. (Y35 is the best grade and they will perform better than most 400 oz magnets). 1-Piece Chrome T-Yoke with Stamped Logo (1 piece t-yokes magnetize better and makes excursion (xmax) better as well as increases the BL rating
- We use the highest grade black glue that handles extremely high temperatures which allows our woofer to handle even more power than they are rated. Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish Makes This Sub Very Efficient And Lighter Weight. Large 8 Gaug
- Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone. Our cones are ultra-stiff. They are thicker and stronger than other subs on the market making our subs able to handle more power than the competition. Extra Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Di