The Rockville HTS56 5.1 Channel Home Theater System is the solution to your surround sound needs. The system is capable of 1000 watts peak power and 500 watts program, with 250 watts continuous RMS. We tested this system and it really hurt our ears. It’s crazy loud! This complete home theater system features two full range 3” front speakers, two full range 3” rear speakers, a center speaker, and an 8” subwoofer. The speaker cabinets are made of strong MDF material and not particleboard like some systems out there. Each speaker has its own volume control so they can be adjusted independently. We include long length cables with RCA connectors. This allows you to quickly and easily mount the speakers wherever you want.
One thing worth mentioning about conventional 5.1 channel systems is that when you play music using bluetooth or the radio or even other non HD sources you only get sound out of the two front speakers. With the Rockville HTS56 you can listen to music using any source and all 5 of the speakers and the subwoofer will always play together. You will get surround sound whether you are listening to music, watching a movie, or using the radio.
The 8” subwoofer provides super clear deep, rich bass with no rattling or discernible distortion even at high volumes. It has a built in media player/receiver with digital readout, a 5-band EQ, FM radio, Bluetooth, SD/USB input, and two ¼” MIC inputs with echo control for Karaoke on the front. On the rear you have 5 RCA audio outputs, 6 RCA DVD audio inputs, 2 RCA AUX inputs, and an FM antenna input. There are also 5 RCA inputs to power each speaker’s LED. A full function remote control is included so you never have to leave the comfort of your chair. The system also features an LED light system with multiple modes. The subwoofer LEDs can be set to blink to the beat, look like an EQ spectrum analyzer, or change colors (constant or cycle). The satellite speakers have cool blue LEDs that can be turned on or off.
- HTS56 5. 1000-Watts Peak Power. 500-Watts Program Power. 250-Watts Continuous RMS Power. 8″ Subwoofer with Built-In Receiver. 1x 3″ Center Channel Speaker. 2x 3″ Full Range Front Channel Speakers. 2x 3″ Full Range Rear Channel Speakers.
- Built-In FM Receiver with Amazing Reception. 5 Band Equalizer. Bluetooth v2.1. USB Input (max file size 16Gb). SD Input (max file size 16Gb). 2 ¼” MIC Inputs with Echo function for karaoke. 5 RCA Audio Outputs. 6 RCA DVD Audio Inputs. 2 RCA AUX Inputs.
- The Subwoofer unit has 4 LED lighting modes: (blink to the beat, solid on, spectrum EQ analyzer, off) and selectable with 7 colors or multi-color mode. Cable Length: Front L/F: 12Ft, Rear L/R: 24Ft, Center: 10Ft . Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz.
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥70dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%). System Impedance: 8" driver: 8 Ohm/3" driver: 4 Ohm. Max SPL: 106 dB @ 1w/1m. THD: 0.10%. Input voltage: 120V/60Hz. Subwoofer Dimensions in Inches: (W*D*H) 9.25" x 13.19" x 14.57".
- Center Speaker Dimensions in Inches: (W*D*H) 3.94″ x 4.13″ x 14.57″. Front L/R Satellite Speaker Dimensions in Inches: (W*D*H) 3.94″ x 4.13″ x 14.57″. Net Weight: 26.47 LBS. Shipping Weight: 28.68 LBS