Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXH-F5 is a 5 channel high power amplifier with 3,200 Watts peak output, 1600 Watts RMS output (4 x 150 + 1 x 1000 @ 2 Ohms). The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 50 x 4 + 1 x 350 @ 4 Ohms and 75 x 4 + 1 x 500 @ 2 ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
This is a 5 channel amplifier that is essentially 2 amplifiers built into one. There is a 4 channel class A/B amplifier and a mono class “D” amplifier all built into the same heatsink. The recommended configurations are to use the 4 full range channels to power all your interior speakers and then to use the mono channel for 1, 2, or more subwoofers
- Rockville RXH-F5 3200 Watt Peak/1600w RMS 5 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings:. 4 Ohms: 550 Watts (4 x 50 Watts + 1 x 350) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N. 2
- Channels 1 through 4 are class A/B and channel 5 is mono class “D”. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry.
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 500Hz – 3KHz. CH5 Low Pass 50Hz – 250Hz. CH3 & CH4 High Pass 50Hz – 1KHz. High Level Input Auto Start Smart Turn-On. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable Bass Equalization Control.
- 2 Ohm Stable Stereo. 4 Ohm Mono Bridgeable. 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable. Channel 5 – 2 Ohm Mono Capable. 2 CH / 4 CH / 5 CH Input Mode Selector.
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Quality Capacitors. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: 100dB.
- Ohms: 800 Watts (4 x 75 Watts + 1 x 500) at 2 ohms and 1% THD+N. RMS Power Ratings. 4 Ohms: 1100 Watts (4 x 100 watts + 1 x 700 Watts). 2 Ohms: 1600 Watts (4 x 150 watts + 1 x 1,000 Watts).
- Fully Adjustable Subsonic Filter: 15 – 50Hz. Crossover Bandpass Control. Subwoofer Phase Control. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 40KHz. Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz. Dual 60 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5? x 1.8? x 16.1?.