The Scosche HDMA504i 400W max power car amplifier upgrades any aftermarket or non-amplified factory car stereo. The built-in Hi-pass crossovers let you adjust the crossover point for the front and rear channels independently. You will want a higher crossover point on a pair of 4” speaker to cut off the low bass and you will want a lower crossover point to allow more bass to a pair of 6.5” speakers. The CEA-2006 complaint amp rating means you get a legit 50 x 4 RMS @ 4 Ohm or 75W x 4 @ 2 OHM power output to improve the sound quality and performance of any non-amplified car stereo. This easy to install amp comes with everything you need for the installation, mounting hardware and pre-wired harnesses that include all of the connections: power, ground, (4) speakers, high level and RCA male connectors. No need to purchase an amplifier installation kit. The compact design lets you mount it in your car, truck or SUV behind the dash. The amplifier is backed by Scosche’s Lifetime Tech Support and 1-year Warranty.
- 100W x 4 max @ 4 OHM I 50W x 4 RMS @ 4 OHM I 75W x 4 @ 2 OHM
- Ultra-Compact Class D Design is only 3.6″ W x 5.5″ long x 1.5″ tall so it can fit behind the dash.
- Front and Rear Hi-Pass Crossovers are switchable between off I 80Hz I 120Hz with 12dB/octave slope.
- RCA Inputs connect the amp to an aftermarket stereo’s RCA outputs.
- High level Inputs connect the amp to the speaker wires of any non-amplified factory stereo.
- Front and Rear Variable Gain Controls so you can tune the amps input to your car stereos voltage output.
- No amp install kit required, the prewired harnesses have all connections needed.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:Backed by Scosche’s Lifetime Tech Support and 1 Year Warranty