Skar Audio engineered the RP-1200.1D Class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier to be dominant in both power and reliability compared to anything else on the market in its’ class. Designing the most efficient, well built, high quality amplifiers is where we start here at Skar Audio, and that is exactly what is delivered in the RP-1200.1D.
The RP-1200.1D is 1-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium internal components that make it extremely powerful and reliable – such as its high speed MOSFET power supply and advanced PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 1,200 watts RMS power at a 1-ohm load, with the capabilities of reaching beyond 1,600 watts at max power output. This amplifier is by far one of the most popular and affordable mono-blocks we have ever released, and is great for powering a pair of 600 watt rms subwoofers or a single 1,200 watt rms subwoofer.
Furthermore, the oversized 4-gauge power and ground terminals found on the amplifier allow for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output and more efficient operation. You’ll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring a bass EQ switch (0, +6, +12dB), and variable adjustment tunings for gain level, low-pass filter, and subsonic filter.
In addition to all the above features, this model also features 4-way protection circuitry, which will give the user the peace of mind knowing they are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons – including electrical shortage, overheating, low voltage, and more. This amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control (bass knob) allowing the user to have full control over their bass from the front of the vehicle.
- Class D MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 1,600 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,200 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 250Hz, On-board Bass EQ Switch with +6 or +12dB boost at 45Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 4 Gauge Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow
- Stable at 1 ohm | Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
- Highly Efficient Heatsink Design allows for Maximum Reliability & Performance