The Skar Audio ZVX-8 D2 is an SPL grade 8-inch car subwoofer with a Dual 2 Ohm voice coil configuration. This ZVX-8 was engineered to get loud, featuring a 2.5-inch high temperature voice coil, as well as an extremely powerful 156 oz triple stack ferrite motor. Combine those features with its competition grade paper cone and high roll foam stitched surround, and this 8-inch driver will deliver the performance and reliability expected out of a competition grade subwoofer. Dual 2 Ohm voice coil configuration. Max Power: 1,100 Watts, RMS Power: 900 Watts, Fs: 41.8 Hz. Sensitivity: 80.4 dB, Qts: 0.76, Vas: 14.2 L, Xmax: 14mm one-way, Frequency Response: 40 – 500 Hz.
- 8-inch Dual 2 Ohm SPL Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,100 Watts | RMS Power: 900 Watts
- Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone with Stitched High Roll Foam Surround
- Massive Triple Stack Magnet | 2.5″ Voice Coil
- Sensitivity: 80.4 dB | Fs: 41.8 Hz