Compatible with many home stereo setups and professional music studios, headphones and headsets equipped with 6.35-mm jacks offer superior fidelity and sound quality for end users. Also known as phone plugs or one-fourth-inch headphones, these advanced audio interfaces were first used to provide voice connectivity in phone switchboards. Today, they deliver exceptional audio reproduction for music, movies, and other entertainment options in private homes, making them a natural choice for buyers interested in the best possible quality for their home theater systems. For most applications, 6.35-mm plugs and jacks offer added durability and reduce the risk of damage when connecting these headphones to audio components and portable audio devices.
Modern home theater systems and audio components can create faithful reproductions of audio performances and movie soundtracks that allow audiophiles to enjoy these presentations as they were meant to be heard. By purchasing 6.35-mm headphones and accessories through us, consumers can get the best deal on these advanced audio devices and enhance their entertainment experience without leaving their own homes.
- Oxygen Free Copper Lines combined with a double shielding allow for a maximum audio quality; reduce distortion and signal loss; minimizes return loss, so music, dialogue and sound effects are always clear, dramatic, detailed in excellent signal quality
- 3 Conductor Stereo 3.5mm (1/8 inch) Male Plug
- 3 Conductor Stereo 6.5mm (1/4 inch) Male Plug
- 1x Premium 6.35mm 1/4″ to 3.5mm 1/8″ Cable Adapter (6FT) – Male to Male TRS Stereo Audio Jack Plug Wire Cord Bi-Directional with Gold Plated Connector for iPod, Laptop, Home Theater, Amplifiers
- 3.5mm jack to 6.35mm 1/4″ audio stereo adapter cable is capable of carrying both balanced audio signals and stereo (left, right) audio signals. Perfect for connecting between devices with 1/8″ and 1/4″ jacks. You can easily connect your iPod, laptop, or similar device to a mixing console, home theater devices, and amplifiers
- Ideal for professional audio equipment with TRS and XLR connectors. This full-featured cable has a soft PVC jacket for easy use and storage. Sturdy metal connectors have gold-plated contacts to reduce oxidation and reinforcing screws on the connectors to maintain cable integrity
- Delivers high performance and versatile full range bass for your musical instrument audio device equipment; Accurately transfer high bandwidth frequency quality detailed clean natural pure audio sound / realism and clarity jitter-free in audio signals
- Built with heavy duty thick shielding, high-quality polished metal connectors and corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors; protection against radio frequency interference (RFI) and electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Balanced solid conductors for enhanced internal noise rejection and clearer, deeper bass and eliminate strand-interaction distortion; Solid-core bass conductor optimizes low-frequency signal transfer for improved bass response