The B126-004 transmits a 1080p (60Hz) signal to four monitors up to 150 ft. away using Cat5e/6 cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable. (Tripp Lite’s N202-Series) Daisychain up to three B126-004 transmitters to connect up to 13 monitors (1 Local, 12 Remote). Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel), HDCP, 3D, and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM). Installation is simple. Connect the B126-004 transmitter to an HDMI source using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Connect a Tripp Lite B126-series receiver (not included) to each display using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Finally, each remote receiver is connected to an RJ45 port on the B126-004 using a single Cat5e/6 cable.
- 4-PORT EXTENDER/SPLITTER: The 4-Port HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Extender & Splitter works with Tripp Lite B126-Series remote receivers to split a single HDMI audio/video signal into five separate signals-one local and four remote. It is ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations and retail settings.
- EXTENDS HDMI OVER CAT5/CAT6: When used with Tripp Lite’s B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active remote receivers, the Extender/Splitter can extend a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 200 ft. Can daisy-chain up to 3 units to extend signal to 13 monitors.
- TRANSMITTER WITH VIDEO & AUDIO: Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz). In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-004 delivers full, rich stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) audio.
- TAA-COMPLIANT & EASY TO USE: Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources. Plug and play-no software or drivers to install. Includes an HDMI cable with latching connectors for a more secure connection.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY & FREE TECH SUPPORT: Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for the duration of the warranty. If the product should prove defective in that time, Tripp Lite will gladly repair or replace.